How to Turn off the Keyboard Sound on Android
How to Turn off the Keyboard’s Sound on Gboard
- Go to any messaging app, the valve on the textbook space, and Gboard will pop up.
- Once you are in the settings of Gboard, find the Preferences section and tap it.
- No, find your way to Sound on Keypress and toggle it gray to turn it off.
How to Turn off the Keyboard’s Sound on SwiftKey
SwiftKey is another veritably popular Keyboard for Android, and it’s also the direct contender to Google’sGboard.
However, use the following way to turn off the keyboard sound, If you have the SwiftKey on your Android smartphone.
- Go to any messaging app, the valve on the textbook space, and SwiftKey will pop up on the screen.
- In the settings, navigate to the Sound & Vibration section and tap it.
- Here toggle Keypress Sound Volume to grey to turn off the Keyboard Sound.
- Also, if you want to acclimate the keyboard sound’s volume, you can use the slider to do it.
- That’s it.
How to Turn off the Keyboard’s Sound on Samsung Keyboard
Samsung is the major player in smartphone assiduity, and it has millions of smartphone druggies around the world.
However, if you want to turn off the keyboard sound on your Samsung smartphone, follow this way to do it If you’re also one of Samsung smartphone’s druggies.
- Go to your Samsung smartphone.
- Turn on your smartphone’s screen and swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap the gear-shaped icon to get into settings.
- Now find the System sound/ Vibration Control section and valve it.
How to Turn off the Keyboard Sound on iPhone
iPhone is the flagship smartphone by Apple, and it comes with decoration– erected quality and features. However, there are two ways to do it, If you’re the proprietor of an iPhone and you want to turn off the keyboard sound on it.
The first system is fairly simple, where you’ll be using the physical mute button on your iPhone.
utmost ultramodern iPhones come with a devoted mute button on the side of the device, which you can use to turn off all the sounds on your device, including the Keyboard Sound.
The alternate system is more like the conventional system, where you’ll turn off the keyboard sound from the settings. Follow this way to do it.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Now find the Sounds and Haptics section and valve it.
How to Turn off the Keyboard Sound on Gboard on iPhone
How to Turn off the Keyboard Sound on SwiftKey on iPhone
Unlike Gboard, SwiftKey comes with a devoted option that you can use to turn off the sound. Then’s how you can do it.
- Go to your SwiftKey App.
- Tap the Settings icon to get into settings.