What do you need to start Playing Android Games on your PC?
As Android Games are intended for Android stoners, you can’t directly install them on your PC, and you’ll need software known as Emulator or Virtual Machine to run them on your PC.
An impersonator is software that acts as an Android on your PC, which allows you to install your favorite games on your PC.
When it comes to Android Emulators, there are tons of them available, but we’ve picked the swish two for you. These are our 2 most trusted Android Parrots in 2023.
Playing Android Games on PC with BlueStacks
Let’s launch with BlueStacks, which is one of the foremost Android Parrots, and it’s also the most popular bone with over 1 Billion downloads and millions of stoners worldwide.
The swish thing about BlueStacks is that it’s designed in a way that it consumes truly low RAM and offers access to Android games in a secure manner.
When it comes to features, BlueStacks comes with tons of them. One of the swish goods of this software is that it comes with a number of preset controls that you can use for various games.
On top of that, it also comes with shooting mode, which proves truly useful when it comes to firing games analogous to PUBG, Fortnite, COD Mobile, and Shadowgxn Legends. Also, it features a MOBA Mode,
which is designed for MOBA Games, and it allows you to use your various chops with the mouse and keyboard buttons.
BlueStacks is also truly simple to configure and use. also’s how you can set up BlueStacks on your PC.
- Once it’s downloaded, click on the train and start the installation process.
- You’ll need to designate the space on your hard drive or SSD and also follow the way on the screen.
- Once it’s installed, the coming step will be to give your Gmail id and do.
- After you’ve got finished the signup, you’ll locate the video games and apps in the My Library section.
- That’s it.
NoxPlayer is another truly popular Android Emulator, and it’s also considered necessary to BlueStacks.
When it comes to features, it may feel that NoxPlayer comes with lower features, but when you dive into it, you’ll know that it comes with tons of great features.
For starters, you get the keyboard mapping point which is largely customizable, and you can machinate the controls on your keyboard the way you want.
On top of that, it also comes with tons of- loaded lives, which you can use for various games.
Another nifty point of NoxPlayer is that it offers full control over the display resolution of the game you’re playing.
It also features a Performance mode that automatically decides the plates and offers a swish performance overall.
The whole process of setting up NoxPlayer is also truly simple. also’s how you can do it.
- Go to NoxPlayer Official Website.
- Now click on Download Button at the top right corner.
- A new window will open, and downloading will start.
- Once the. exe train is downloaded, click on it to start the installation.
- Follow the way on the screen to complete the installation.
- After you complete the signup, you will get access to the home page, where you can easily download your favorite games to your PC.
- That’s it.